Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mad Men Challenge 2: I'm In!

mmc27

It's time once again for Julia Bobbin's Mad Men challenge! Technically, it's only her second year hosting, but hopefully it becomes a tradition.


Last year, I participated, and I made this dress inspired by Betty Draper, and it turned out... okay. It was the second thing I had ever made and I didn't use a pattern, so it fit a little strangely. Also it fit strangely because I used an invisible zipper, and I hadn't quite mastered them yet. I suppose I should go back and re-do it so I can actually wear it out, but I'm sure that will come in time.

This year, I feel like there are so many options, and I'm not quite sure what to make. Off the top of my head, these are the outfits that might be fun to make:


LOVE this jacket.

mmmegandoor.jpg


Hmm, so many great choices! I'm going to have to go through my stash and my patterns to see what the best options for me would be. Of course, I think rewatching the series for inspiration might also be a good use of my time! ;-)

Are you making anything for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment